- You will need to approve of the applet having access for the FTP controls to load.
- Once this page loads click on the connect button towards the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on this a new window will pop up prompting you for the Username and Password.
- Once a connection has been established, the remote directory listing will be loaded with the files and directories from your FTP server.
The minimum system requirements for using GearFTP are as follows:
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME, Mac OS 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, Linux, Unix
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera. Mozilla, Safari, Firefox
- Browser Java VM: Java 1.1 or above. You can download the latest version of Java from www.java.com.
- FTP server (must be accessible from your machine)
This software requires Java™ technology.